Welcome to the Member Portal!
Thank you for your service! You may access this portal as a quick means of finding relevant links. Please be sure to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any remaining confusion, or if there is a bug.
- There are three ways you can submit your receipts:
- T0 the finance coordinator at a general meeting
- To your department coordinator
- To blue box in cubicle 69, third floor of Eshleman (there's a VHIO sticker on the drawer!)
- Please write your name, the event name, and the event date on the back
- Please email email@example.com with any of your questions regarding reimbursements!
Event Debrief: In order to receive credit for your hours (regardless of whether it's outreach, translation, or interpretation), please let us know how your event went by submitting an event debrief!
Interested in becoming more involved in VHIO?
Watch out for the following dates
- Mentor/Mentee: Applications open at the beginning of the semester (closed now).
- Committee Member: Applications closed on September 29.
- Officer: Applications closed December 17. They will re-open in November.
- Language Coach: Application closed now.
In order to maintain good standing as a general member, you must...
- Attend 2 general events per semester
- Attend 1 educational workshop per semester (returning members only)
- Fulfill department requirements
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your membership status.
- Lost your polo? Email email@example.com. A replacement will cost ~$16
- Need a name tag? Submit your request here. Please note that we remake name tags and order new polos once a year only.